WHO KNEW??????

I have just found out about subscribing to RSS feeds. Mmmmmm....you say- behind the times!!. Well, sometimes it takes a while for me to catch up, LOL but I LOVE this discovery. For those who DON'T know, it's a way to keep up with all your favourite blogs and newsgroups in ONE place. I have a lot of lovely places I like to visit for inspiration, ideas and just cause they make me happy but I often forget, lose track or just simply don't have the time to click on each page and check what's new. So this solves that problem for me. Yahhhh! I simply went to Google Reader and signed up, then visited my favourite blogs and clicked on the subscribe link to add them to my Reader page (sometimes it's a text link and other times an orange logo thingie). Now I simply visit that ONE page and all new posts are collected there for me to read at leisure. And if I forget to visit, it is of no matter- I can catch up on a whole week at once if I want. Happiness, happiness! LOL

Want to add this blog? Scroll to bottom of page and click on SUBSCRIBE TO POST link. Then choose Google. It's that simple! Have fun........

Comments

Popular Posts