DO YOU LOVE COPICS?

I LOVE these markers and use them mainly with my airbrush for spraying. Have you seen my Youtube video on how I do this?? (BELOW) Anyway if you too like these pens, would you like to win a set? I know I sure do!! So Karen (a fellow Aussie) at Karen's Doodles is GIVING AWAY some wonderful blog candy INCLUDING 24 Copic Ciao markers!!! So click here to RUN over there now to vote on which of her cards you like best and learn how you can get your hands on this wonderful set.

Personally I just ADORE pop-ups of any kind and Karen's pop-up card is just ADORABLE. I love the way she has several different layers coming forward and the leaves on the tree! Well done girl!

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for this! Happy Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for entering my candy and for the lovely comments about my work.
    I am now going through and putting together the list of entrants who qualify. Check back in a few days to see if you have won. Good Luck!

    Hugs, Zoe xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great vid Jan thanks and ive added this blog to my google reader ....

    bev langby

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts