Christmas is HERE!!


Been having fun with some pop up Christmas trees. Aren't they great and such a lovely surprise when the card is opened! I would love to get one of these cards myself so I hope my friends and family like them as much as l do. After 2 years, sorry this is no longer free and the digital cutting files are available in my ETSY store. I do have other FREE cutting files on my website.

If you wish to cut by hand and need the pattern got to the instructions link below.
Instructions for putting it all together are here (thanks Carol!)

Comments

  1. Thanks for making cutting files! I have linked to you from my site.

    Carol
    Extreme Cards and Papercrafting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome hon and thanks for giving such good instructions! hugz Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Keni and you can still make them by cutting the pattern by hand if you go to the link for the instruction site hugz Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are welcome Caz and I appreciate the thanks hugz
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing your files!!! These tress are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the file. I appreciate your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jan, did you take down the file download?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have re-uploaded the file as it must have expired. It's on my server now so it won't disappear again. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing the pattern! Hope mine comes out even half as nice as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome!!!!!!!

    Bet you get a lot of traffic on this--NotMartha linked to my post and I got 425 hits in a couple hours. YIKES!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love this file, but I cannot get the link to work. It is just such a neat file. Thanks for any help.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marjorie, I don't know why you aren't able to get to it. It is there and many have downloaded it. Try copy and pasting this

    http://janfoxdesigns.com/Xmas%20tree%20all%20formats.zip

    If not, email me jan@janfoxdesigns.com I will send it to you.

    Merry Christmas!

    smiles
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts